Huntsinger Bakken Institute empowers women to achieve financial freedom, to regain control over lives, and to build thriving small businesses from the comfort of their homes. We do this through targeted acceleration programs, one-on-one coaching, guided learning, and by building a community of inspired women who are willing to not only succeed but thrive as small business entrepreneurs.
Women are equally successful as men in starting, growing, and managing high performing small business enterprises that are in the top 10 percent of revenue generation in their market and that they are able to do so while maintaining a healthy work-life-self balance.
To empower women to:
- Overcome personal adversity and self-limiting behaviors that are gating their success.
- Attain economic independence through small business entrepreneurial success and knowledgeable financial management.
- Live with integrity and in alignment with their personal core values.
- Maintain a healthy and productive work life balance.
Teaching women how to live personally fulfilling lives through an integrative approach to well-being that encompasses the mind, body, soul, and the creation of financial freedom through programs that enable entrepreneurs:
- To create a CEO mindset.
- Effectively manage through personal adversity and to overcome self-limiting behaviors.
- Provide the tools and strategic planning back with tactical operations support needed to grow multi-million dollar small business enterprises.
- Leverage the talent, experience, and creativity of successful women entrepreneurs into a community of expert service providers and mentors.
- Promote an integrative approach to wealth and wellness that honors a woman’s lifestyle needs.